There are many projects in the repository as followings: - aaa, aalldp, affinity, alto, bgpcep, capwap, controller, ... integration, ... neutron, ... etc.
According to the installation document(Hydrogen, Helium), download the controller project in the Hydrogen version, but, integration project in the Helium versioin. what difference between the projects? I don't know how to integrate the various project in the repository? especially integration and controller project look similar. Could you help me below my questions?
- What difference between controller and integration project?
- What relation between the projects in the repository?
- In the Helium version, How can I integrate all project with the integration project?
- What difference between master and stable branch in the repository ?
- To make the controller of SDN and NFV, Which projects may I choice and How to build ?
- I know there are not maven-plugin-plugin, karaf-maven-plugin and maven-antrun-plugin in the eclipse. so, there is always compile error in the eclipse. Is there another IDE tool to compile the OpendayLight?